The Way to the Heart is Through the Stomach
Love is in the air and it is often said that the way to your significant other’s heart is through their stomach.
Here are some quick tips to make this Valentine’s Day one to remember.
1. Dining in or eating out, remember to plan in advance to save on last minute stress.
2. Consider a Valentine’s Day breakfast or lunch to avoid the crowds and the expensive (and often limited) menus at dinner.
3. Take out on your good China! It can make a simple meal look and feel like a treat.
4. Regardless if your plans are dining in, ordering take out, or cooking at home, plan a decedent dessert. Chocolate fondue is an easy and fun treat that feels luxurious!
5. Consider hosting a Valentine’s Day singles party at your home and help make a love connection!
Need ideas for a menu? Get some ideas by checking out the Viga February Catering Menu.
How do you plan to celebrate this year?
Shawn Wilson is one of the Founding Partners of Viga Italian Eatery & Caterer. Using her passion for food and entertaining, she has helped create our reputation for amazing food, top notch catering, and beautiful presentation. Living in Gloucester with her 3 Italian Greyhounds, Shawn uses her extra time to create helpful blogs for our customers and readers.