Potato & Cauliflower Salad with Scallions
Try this delicious recipe for Potato & Cauliflower Salad and give all of your guests something to rave about!
4 lbs of Yukon Gold potatoes
4 lbs of cauliflower
4 hard-boiled eggs
6 scallions (thinly sliced, saving some green parts for garnish)
1/2 cup EVOO
1/2 cup white-wine vinegar
Sea salt to taste
Pepper to taste
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add potatoes and cook until tender but still firm, about 30 minutes. Drain, cool, and chop into 1 1/2″ pieces leaving the skin on.
2. Rinse the cauliflower, cut the florets into pieces about 1 inch. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add cauliflower, boil for 3 minutes. Drain and cool in an ice bath.
3. Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Cook on medium heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water; cool, peel and chop into 1/4’s.
4. Combine the potatoes, cauliflower, eggs and scallions
5. Whisk together the EVOO and white-wine vinegar, sea salt and pepper. Add to potato mixture, toss well to coat. Refrigerate and serve chilled.
Raffy is our Executive Chef and he absolutely loves to try new things. Being so passionate about the dining experience as a whole, Raffy puts just as much energy and attention into the appearance as he does the taste. This clearly shows with his love of doing intricate fruit carvings and the recipes he creates. As a husband and a father he knows the importance of family, and we’re glad to have him as a part of the Viga Family.